Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thank You

I wish it was something more profound. But "thank you" just about covers it. It'd be more powerful if this blog were a big white space like a snow covered field with those two words in the center, challenging you to think of anything more appropriate outside of those words, but it's not that way.

Thanks to everyone that said I was funny. Thanks to everyone that came to a show to see me perform. Thanks to my fiance for putting up with me while I lived out a childhood dream. Thanks to all the other comics I met and had fun with on the way. Thanks to all the clubs that gave me 5 to 30 minutes to make people laugh. And mostly, thanks for the laughs. A momentary hiccup of breathing that happens almost by accident for some, but it meant the world to me.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Have you retired again?