Monday, March 06, 2006

Update and a smile!

I’m including this picture of my friend Mike and I at the Orlando Magic / Boston Celtics game back in February. We rode up on the train in a blizzard and had a blast. Good stuff. Now back to business. I’m writing today to update the blog with some upcoming shows. Obviously I have the show on the 16th for Portland’s Funniest Professional. The other dates are as follows: March 29th, April 16 (Easter Sunday), April 19th, and April 26th. The April 16th show is George Hamm’s show, so a big move up for me. I get a little more stage time for that set, I get the boost from 5 to 8 minutes. All of these shows are at the Portland Comedy Connection. I’ll update after the Portland’s Funniest show, maybe a day or 2 after, all proper Irish boys have to go out for hi jinx on the day of Patty. Look forward to seeing anyone and everyone there. I also included a link to the right for Yelp.com. You can rate entertainment venues and restaurants etc. Seems pretty neat, I rated a couple, we’ll see if it takes off. Also I included a message board as well. Feel free to put something in if you’d like.

No comments: