Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New Kicks!




No real comedy updates today, but kind of an offshoot. I never mentioned my other comedy project previously on this blog (not that I’m ashamed, I just wanted to keep the 2 separate), but this is too cool not to mention. For those of you not in the know, I’m Beanz of the acoustic comedy band Pork & Beanz. It’s a Tenacious D type of project and we’ve been featured on WBLM a number of times, Baystock, and other charity shows. But here’s the kicker. I got some custom sneakers through Nike.com and just wanted to put up a couple pictures to share my glee. Anybody that knows me personally knows I’m a fiend for sneakers. These were my custom designed kicks and I’d like to share them with you through the art of digital photography. You’ll probably see me wearing them from time to time onstage, and now you’ll know what the backs stand for. I guess I’ll pinch this post for now, but be sure to come out next Thursday April 13th to the Portland Comedy Connection for Round 2 of Portland’s Funniest.

No comments: