Monday, May 22, 2006

A Calm Night

I had a pretty good set last night. It felt good to be back at the Comedy Connection. I was more comfortable onstage than I had been for a while, which felt good. I ran my set that went about 8:45 in 7:30 last night. I was supposed to just have 7:00 but we'll see if there's any repercussions. There was some great comics on last night, Tom Ryan, Tuck, Ian Harvey, and plenty more. I just wish there were more people to see it. There were about 20 people that showed up. I'm looking forward to the summer when there's more folks out and about to watch the shows. I'm building up a good supply of material now, so I should be able to mix it up pretty well when the rooms start to get busier. I posted the performance on myspace (see previous blog entry for address), and got rid of the other. With any luck, the video will have come out much better on this one. I'm waiting for it to clear processing on their servers now. Basically it's the same stuff as before, but you couldn't see me in the last one because it was so dark. An update of sorts for shows coming up, I've been told that Slainte' is going to be having an open mic on Thursdays, so I'll probably end up there as well as the Acoustic Coffee. Till next time. And to the only two people that I know read this blog... Hi Mike!..... Hi Amanda!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hi Rob! I'll check out the new video when I get the chance. Stupid security at work blocks access to myspace.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»