Thursday, June 01, 2006

Additional date change info:

Just a couple things to update on. I know I had mentioned in my last post that I'd be doing a show in Sanford at Spectator's this Saturday, but I wanted to include a couple of other new dates to make sure I was being complete in my coverage of dates.

Due to the cancellation of the June 4th show it is being replaced by 3 shows: The aforementioned Sanford show, July 17th at Mr. Goodbar in Old Orchard Beach, and July 20th at the Comedy Conection in Portland.

Also, on weeks opposite of the Acoustic Coffee open mic nights, Slainte', across from Portland Public Market is hosting open mics on Thursdays. Upcoming shows you will likely see me at are:
6/8/06
6/22/06
8/3/06
and 8/17/06

The July dates conflict with shows scheduled at Comedy Connection, so I won't be there on those nights. The schedule is getting busier, come check out a show. It's good times for all, unless of course you hate laughing and good times. Then you would want to get a picture to take pictures of yourself making a sour puss. Feel free if you're reading this to send in a picture of yourself making your best sour puss, and I'll post one per update that I put on the page. You can send it to my email address under my profile. If I don't get any, I'll probably just end up posting pictures of my friend Mike making silly faces as he's often prone do doing so.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Please send this man your 'sour puss' picture. There are pictures of me and an orange juice bottle that can not get posted on this blog.

rob calder said...

Abnd my next show is this Saturday. I see an orange juice bottle picture coming up soon.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»