Thursday, June 29, 2006

I blew it off.

Just in case anybody's still reading this. I decided not to do time at Acoustic Coffee last night. No biggie, I just didn't feel like it. I suppose I wanted to save all my juice for tonight. I'm pretty excited about tonight at Slainte'. Dustin and I are planning on doing something new, and a lot of the comics are very jazzed about this room, and for good reason, it's fun as hell. I promise to remain standing up, or at least not lay down on the couch. I won't be able to make it back to Slainte' for awhile after tonight, because I'm booked Thursdays for awhile at the Comedy Connection. It won't be until August I'll be back, so I've sent out a bulletin on myspace to try and garner as much attention for this show as I can. If you know of someone that wants to laugh, tell 'em about it. It's free and it should rip tonight.

Also no update for the goofy Mike picture. It's just not fair right now. But who knows, maybe tomorrow you'll see something new. I don't feel right posting a goofy picture if I didn't do a set.

No comments: