Monday, June 12, 2006

Watch Your Mouth!



I honestly don't know what happened, but for some reason the show went pretty raunchy last night. I was a little more free with my language, and cussed more than usual, but it worked out. Dustin Beckleman, Joe Ricchio, and Rich Pickford were all on the bill, so you know it had to get nasty at some point. What a fun show. Probably a little more than 3/4 full, and the crowd was into it from the start. Even my newer material was working well. I had a blast, and hope this is a sign that the summer months will bring in more folks.

I've also updated myspace to a comedian page and have an ongoing calendar of upcoming shows which is a bit easier to read. Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/robscomedy. Next show coming up is Wednesday at Acoustic Coffee and then the next day back at the Comedy Connection. Hope to see some folks there.

P.S. Photos seem to be working for now, so here's the reference picture I was going to post before of Wesley Snipes. Doesn't seem as relative right now, but Mike's infamous juice picture gets a stay of execution.

No comments: