Thursday, June 01, 2006

Like Hanging Out With Friends

That's what last night at Acoustic Coffee was like. Almost everyone there was a comic ecxept for about 3 people. It was fine though. I had a decent set, I'd almost say good, but I still have to watch the tape to be sure. I tried some new stuff that I think went over okay, but I did get distracted while onstage and just had fun as opposed to worrying about anything. Other comics came by after my set to say what a great job I did, but I missed something and didn't see it, but somehow I think I'm not understanding how to read a really quiet room. It wasn't just me, everyone was having a quiet night while I was there. It was still fun, and like the title says, it was just lke hanging out with some friends.

Next show is this Saturday at Spectator's in Sanford. I'll be hosting that show. Then I'll probably work Slainte' on Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»