Friday, June 30, 2006

A Fun Night!


I had a rough start to my set. The PA was all messed up and giving tons of reverb, but once Timmy B fixed it, I was good. I tried out a good amount of new material, and most of it worked. I had a cannibal bit I thought was going to be really funny, but I'll have to flush that one out if I really want it. Lots of great comics last night, there were at least 17 on the bill.

There were no run ins with transvestites last night, just a great time. I left at about 10:20 and there were still tons more people that needed to go on. I had to get some sleep though. I also found out about another room run by Dennis Fogg in Gorham at Sierra which is the third Tuesday of every month. He told me to swing by and do a set, so I might give that a go next month as I don't have anything booked that day. My next show coming up is next week Thursday at the Connection. I won't be able to make it back to Slainte' until August, but I'll probably try out Sierra just to try a new room.

I got a picture of me and Dustin from last night. He was dressed so pimpin, how could I resist? He claims the tie is Wal-Mart for $8, I think it was Michael Korrs for hundreds and he doesn't want us to know how deep he rolls.

No comments: