Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Really can't tell what happened.


The crowd was very quiet tonight. It was mostly comics again, so who knows if anything went over well or not. I believe that puts me dead even at 2 and 2 for good night and bad nights at Acoustic Coffee. I don't even know if I bombed. Oh well, the nice thing is if it was as bad as I felt it was, there really wasn't anyone there that'll care. It was like telling jokes at a sleep clinic, and it wasn't just me. Tomorrow's back at the Connection though, so I'll be back where I prefer.

Not really sure why I put a picture of my girlfriend and I up today. It just made me feel nice. I promise something foolish of my friend Mike for the next post if nobody sends me a goofy picture. Here's a small sample. It's him crying as well as laughing, because he knows the juice picture isn't far off.

1 comment:

Mike said...

The juice bottle picture has been built up so much, why would anyone send in a goofy picture? Damn, I am the king of goofy pictures....